Our Covid Ready Approach
COVID-19 Health & Safety Hotel Guidelines in accordance with the National Legislation
- Mandatory face masks for all hotel personnel.
- Sanitation training for the team
- Temperature check of all personnel prior to each shift start.
- Regular disinfection of work surfaces as well as public and back office areas.
- Plexiglass protective screens separating Guests from Hotel Staff at the Reception Desk
- Guest Health Signage for general hygienic practices
- Recommendation to all guests for wearing masks in all public areas
- Floor Stckers for maintaining social distancing at the Front Office area
- Keycard Disinfection
- Disinfection applied in all fabric materials
- Installation of antispetics in public ares and at the hotel’s entrance
- Check at 15.00 & Check out at 11.00
- Temperature check of all Guests during check-in
Accommodation & Housekeeping
- Intentisification of public area cleaning and disinfection of keypoints with intense use (ex. Elevator buttons, entrance handles)
- Temporary suspension of in-house customer laundry service.
- Removal of decorating room items
- Disinfection of high-touch points (such as air-condition panels and handles)
- Disinfection spray for all fabric surfaces
- Extensive Natural Room Ventilation during cleaning
- Daily Room cleaning limitation during Guest’s stay: the room will be clean only upon guest’s request
- UVC disinfection process of entire room prior to Guests check-in
- Distances between tables at all hotel lobby and bar areas.
- Breakfast is served in breakfast boxes in room to avoid crowding.
- Sample water check twice a week by external analytic labs.
- Extra internal water check 4 times/day
- Sunbed distancing and disinfection process according to official guidelines.